Filed under: Web 2.0
In August 2005, after serving as a member of the foundation’s Board of Directors, Brendan became CTO of the newly founded Mozilla Corporation. His primary focus is improving the company’s star product, web browser Firefox.
His appointment to the advisory board is of course a boon for Ajax.org, which intends to use his insights to move forward with the advancement and promotion of Cloud9.
The company is looking to expand into North America in 2011.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
- March 9, 2011 -- Like The Screencasts In The EightBit Video? Try Sound Stage For Mac
- April 11, 2009 -- Links for 2009-04-09 [del.icio.us]
- April 13, 2011 -- Meet Duolingo, Google’s Next Acquisition Target; Learn A Language, Help The Web
- April 2, 2009 -- Monthly Blog Theme Contest, New User Ranks, MozPoint Madness and Upcoming YOUmoz Features
- March 7, 2011 -- Why Payments Are Hard, Even For Apple And Google
- November 21, 2009 -- CrunchGear 2009 Gift Guide: Peripherals
- March 30, 2011 -- City Tax Battle Isn’t About a Two-Year Break. It’s About Repealing the Payroll Tax Completely
- October 8, 2010 -- More Branding Drama For The Gap As It Files Suit Against Gapnote
- August 13, 2009 -- Links for 2009-08-10 [del.icio.us]
- August 1, 2009 -- Whiteboard Friday – Architecture for Commerce with Dr. Pete