Filed under: Web 2.0
In August 2005, after serving as a member of the foundation’s Board of Directors, Brendan became CTO of the newly founded Mozilla Corporation. His primary focus is improving the company’s star product, web browser Firefox.
His appointment to the advisory board is of course a boon for Ajax.org, which intends to use his insights to move forward with the advancement and promotion of Cloud9.
The company is looking to expand into North America in 2011.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
- October 28, 2010 -- Google’s Profits: to Infinity & Beyond
- June 21, 2009 -- Facebook Click Fraud Enraging Advertisers
- September 10, 2009 -- Sneak Preview of London PRO Training Seminar
- December 5, 2009 -- Apple Has Acquired Lala
- June 6, 2010 -- Startups: Poverty is Underrated. Be Glad That You’re Not Rich
- May 25, 2010 -- AppMakr Adds Features, Now Free For A Limited Time
- May 18, 2010 -- MySpace Follows Our Advice, Promises To Simplify Privacy Settings
- November 23, 2009 -- Roku Announces Roku Channel Store, Adds Facebook and Pandora (And Maybe Porn!)
- January 25, 2011 -- What Is Quora’s Biggest Challenge?
- June 22, 2011 -- Wildfire Gets A Major Upgrade, Launches Facebook Page Builder, Analytics, And More