Filed under: Web 2.0
In August 2005, after serving as a member of the foundation’s Board of Directors, Brendan became CTO of the newly founded Mozilla Corporation. His primary focus is improving the company’s star product, web browser Firefox.
His appointment to the advisory board is of course a boon for Ajax.org, which intends to use his insights to move forward with the advancement and promotion of Cloud9.
The company is looking to expand into North America in 2011.
(Photo via Wikipedia)
- November 17, 2008 -- Links for 2008-11-14 [del.icio.us]
- April 6, 2010 -- MySpace Planning To Roll Out Facebook Connect ASAP (Or Not)
- October 26, 2010 -- Another Digg Exec Is Out: Longtime CFO John Moffett Leaves
- March 6, 2009 -- Lots of SEO Conferences Coming up Soon
- June 15, 2010 -- As Formspring.me Passes 700 Million Questions, Brands Start Taking Notice
- February 22, 2010 -- The Future Of Energy? Bloom Energy Boxes Already Power Google, eBay, Others
- May 30, 2010 -- Why Policy Makers Should Review the Facts Before Marching to the Drumbeat of the Xenophobes
- April 9, 2010 -- How To Develop Great Content – SESNY
- May 30, 2010 -- BillShrink CEO Peter Pham Leaves To Become An EIR At Trinity Ventures
- November 10, 2009 -- Babbel Language Site Dumps Freemium, Goes Subscription