Filed under: Technology
Back in May, we reported that Sid Meier’s Civilization game would be migrating over to Facebook under a new name, Civilization World. Today, the Facebook game went live in its beta version, and we’re more than excited to get civilized.
Continue Reading: CivWorld For Facebook Beta Goes Live… If You Can Get It To Load
- June 28, 2011 -- GSV Capital Buys Facebook Stock At $70 Billion Valuation; Its Own Stock Pops 21 Percent
- December 30, 2008 -- BlackBerry Storm, Or Possibly Just The Winter, Causes Major AT&T Outage
- April 25, 2009 -- Where should I host my blog?
- October 18, 2008 -- Some Of These Layoffs Aren’t Really Layoffs
- March 15, 2009 -- Lance Armstrong: Natural Born Twitterer
- December 12, 2008 -- Layoffs At Last.FM Confirmed. Where Else Are Heads Rolling At CBS?
- March 26, 2009 -- Danny Sullivan Highlights Google’s 2 Tier Justice System (it is only ‘spam’ if you are poor!)
- May 11, 2011 -- Wicked Smart Interview with Ann Handley of MarketingProfs
- June 30, 2011 -- HomeAway IPO Shares Pop 39 Percent, Market Cap Reaches $3 Billion
- February 24, 2011 -- Apple Releases A Developer Preview Of OS X Lion — Through The Mac App Store