Filed under: Technology
Back in May, we reported that Sid Meier’s Civilization game would be migrating over to Facebook under a new name, Civilization World. Today, the Facebook game went live in its beta version, and we’re more than excited to get civilized.
Continue Reading: CivWorld For Facebook Beta Goes Live… If You Can Get It To Load
- February 15, 2010 -- TED Organizer Trashes Speaker, Fails Social IQ Test
- October 30, 2008 -- The Mystery Of The ChaCha Eiffel Tower Fail Pic
- October 21, 2010 -- Catastrophic Canonicalization
- August 10, 2010 -- A Simple Guide to Creating Linkbait
- April 12, 2009 -- President Obama, Where’s Our CTO?
- May 13, 2010 -- Billing Startup Zuora Signs Over $1 Billion In Subscription Revenue In Q1
- October 2, 2008 -- And The Winner Of Our Dash GPS Contest Is . . .
- November 17, 2008 -- Links for 2008-11-14 [del.icio.us]
- April 28, 2009 -- How To Make Your Offline Presence Work For You Online
- December 5, 2009 -- This Week On TechCrunch: Dead CrunchPad, Craigslist dickishness, Jugaad and goodbye to Leena